The Lodge at Lutsen Resort has been the classic Lake Superior vacation destination for generations. Sink into comfy leather chairs by the crackling fire and unwind while taking in the beauty of the historic Edwin Lundie lodge built with charming Scandinavian architecture.
On the second and third floors, there are 32 inviting and cozy rooms with a variety of king, queen and double bed accommodations, all with original wood paneled walls and ceilings. All rooms are furnished with TVs and DVD players.
At the Lodge, guests can find:
- Fine dining at our Lakeside Dining Room
- Minnesota-made brews and spirits in our Poplar River Pub
- Indoor pool and whirlpool
- Game room
- Shuffleboard courts
- Par-3 pitch and putt golf
- Free wireless internet access in lobby and in all rooms
- Many complimentary things to do!
We have one and two bed configurations in our main lodge. Our one bed units have either a king or queen bed. Our two bed units have either two queens or a queen and a twin bed.