Bring a sense of adventure. Discover new things. Play together. Take home memories that will last forever.
Families love Lutsen Resort and many choose to gather here for their family reunions. Our spacious grounds, variety of Lake Superior lodging options, and the many complimentary resort activities and programs available for guests of all ages make it a favorite spot for family reunions.
Our experienced planning staff are available to help you with all aspects of an event including meal planning, lodging options and special activities for your group.
Families typically plan a variety of meals together. Below are options that we can accommodate:
- Beach barbecue followed by a campfire
- Family meal in The Strand Waterfront Dining Room
- Large group dinner and reception in our Superior Ballroom
- Private meal and social in our intimate Nelson Suite
- Casual dinner reception with hors d’oeuvres on our Lakeview Patio
Favorite local activities include:
- Golfing at adjacent Superior National Golf Course’s 27 holes
- Riding the Mountain Tram and Alpine Slide at nearby Lutsen Mountains
- Stunning hikes in the nearby State Parks with their cascading rapids and waterfalls
- Charter Fishing on Lake Superior
- Towering Pines Zip Line on the Gunflint Trail
- Downhill skiing at Lutsen Mountains
- Historic sites and museums
- Grand Portage Interpretive Center
For more information, inquire about availability or schedule a visit, contact our Group Sales team.
No matter your age, you’ll take home some fabulous stories and warm memories of your family time together!