7 Things to Do on your Lake Superior Fall Color Getaway at Lutsen Resort
- Guided Hikes. Not sure where to go? Let our expert Activities Staff take you to the best spot for great Fall Colors and less people. There are also trails around the resort for easy leaf peeping.
- Fireplaces is every room. Apart from the Main Lodge, every room at Lutsen Resort on Lake Superior has a fireplace. Is there anything more romantic than that? Bonus: Bonfires on the beach happen every night!
- Maple Syrup Tours. Once a week, our Activities Staff take guests out on a Maple Syrup tour, where guests are able to observe the process and one of our local maple syrup operations and taste test the product!
- Dining in the Strand. The Strand Waterfront Dining Room has a romantic atmosphere and a lengthy wine list.
- Live Music. There’s live music on-site at the resort on Saturday evenings in the lobby as well as other areas in Lutsen.
- North Shore Winery Tours. A few times a week, the activities department offers shuttles to the North Shore Winery. Enjoy the wines without worrying about the drive!
- Wave Watching. The resort has one of the largest Lake Superior beaches for watching the gales of November roll in. Our cozy lobby is also a great spot to curl up and watch the lake.
Read this post for more information how Lutsen Resort is a charming romantic getaway.