Lutsen Resort is a year-round, family owned and operated resort on a private cove on Lake Superior’s North Shore. Located in a relatively remote area of Northern Minnesota with close to a million acres of state and federal forest adjacent, it is a paradise for those who enjoy playing in the outdoors.
Outdoor Area Activities
- Minutes away from alpine skiing at Lutsen Mountains, the Midwest’s largest alpine ski area
- 125 km of cross country ski trails out our back door
- Quick access to the Superior Hiking Trail
- Sea kayaking on Lake Superior
- Wilderness paddling in the nearby Boundary Waters Canoe Area
- Fishing in nearby streams and lakes
- Miles of bike trails
- Stunning 27-hole Superior National Golf Course
- Par-3 golf course and disk golf onsite
Full-time, year-round, part-time and summer/seasonal employment available. Affordable on-site housing available. For more information, please contact Human Resources or view the list of current openings below.