Our Historic Lodge is a North Shore icon with charming classic Scandinavian ambiance and style with hand-hewn beams and stone fireplaces in the lobby and dining room. Guests staying in the Lodge are conveniently located close to the indoor pool, activities desk, game room, The Strand Waterfront Dining & Wine Bar and the Poplar River Pub. Sink into the comfy leather chairs by the crackling fire and unwind while taking in the beauty of the historic lodge designed by renowned architect Edwin Lundie.
Historic Lodge Rooms are available with the following options:
- Lakeview King – Features a lake view and a King bed
- Lakeview 2 Beds – Features a lake view and two beds (either 2 queens or 1 queen + 1 twin)
- Non-Lakeview King - Features one King bed
- Non-Lakeview 2 Beds – Features two beds (either 2 queens or 1 queen + 1 twin)
- Non-Lakeview Queen – Features one Queen bed
At the Lodge, guests can find:
- Fine dining at the Strand Waterfront Dining & Wine Bar
- Minnesota-made brews and casual dining in our Poplar River Pub
- Indoor pool and whirlpool and sauna
- Shuffleboard courts
- Par-3 pitch and putt golf
- Free wireless internet access in lobby and in all rooms
- Ice skating rink
Dog-friendly units are available upon request. Additional fee applies. Please review our pet policy and contact us to make sure a pet unit is available prior to bringing your dog.