Sea Villa Units
Loved by couples and families alike for their location,
affordability and coziness, these units are as close to Lake
Superior as you can get! The units sleep between 2 and 6
people but groups of 5 or more generally include children.
The One-Story Sea Villa Units have some differences in layout and bedding among units. The points below give a description of the units and some of the variables.
- The one-story sea villas have a full kitchen and living room with wood-burning stove.
- There is one private bedroom with queen bed (does not have lake view).
- Unit has one bathroom.
- Most units have a ladder accessed loft that sleeps 2 to 3 people. The loft has 2 or 3 twin mattresses on the loft floor. Children love the lofts but they are not appropriate for very young children.
- Most units have a hide-a-bed sofa in the living room.
- Each unit is individually decorated.
- Many units accept pets for an additional fee.