Job Listing Detail: Front Desk Assistant Manager
Date Posted: 3/23/16
Lutsen Resort is looking to hire a Front Desk Supervisor / Assistant Manager to oversee and supervise Reservations and Front Desk operations during their shift. This entry-level management position also ensures that the guest's needs are being met in a courteous and professional manner, while providing leadership and motivation to the Front Desk staff.
The Front Desk Supervisor / Assistant Manager will assist the Front Desk Manager in the managing directly, or through the front desk staff, the process of:
- Responding to all incoming phone inquiries;
- Checking - in and checking - out guests.
- Dealing effectively with all other guest interactions, by phone and directly, including but not limited to:
- Making reservations
- Coordinating room related requests with other departments
- Assisting in reservation and revenue data gathering
- Quality control of the reservations team
Required: Prior experience of at least two years of front desk and/or hospitality reservations experience but would prefer prior experience of at least two years of being a front desk supervisor or reservation supervisor.
Resort benefits included. Please apply online (link below) or send cover letter and resume to: Lutsen Resort, attn. Clair Nalezny, HR Director, P.O. Box 9, Lutsen MN 55612
Salary dependent on skills and experience. Benefits include health insurance reimbursement, dental and vacation pay along with Resort benefits. Affordable on-site housing available.
For more information, please call Clair at 218-663-6540 or email firstname.lastname@example.org