Job Listing Detail: Food & Beverage Assistant Manager
Date Posted: 3/21/14
Lutsen Resort is currently seeking a Food & Beverage Manager to assist in the daily operations of the Lutsen Resort Dining Room and Pub as well as helping to manage group events. This is a full time, year round opportunity with benefits.
Requirements and Preferences:
- At least one year of post-secondary education but prefer two years in hospitality major.
- At least one year experience in Food & Beverage industry but prefer prior supervisory experience in Food & Beverage industry.
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English
- Have good communication skills
- Listen effectively
- Proficient computer skills and ability to do basic math
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have a strong sense of integrity, dependability and leadership.
- Manage stress positively and with professionalism.
- Have a sense of attention to detail, thorough in completing work tasks.
- Be adaptable and flexible, being open to change (positive or negative) and to considerable variety in the workplace.
- Have a concern for others, being sensitive to others’ needs and feelings and being understanding and helpful on the job.
Apply online at http://www.lutsenresort.com/employmentform.htm
Send resume and cover letter to Human Resource Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
Affordable on-site housing available. For more information, please call Clair at or email email@example.com