Lutsen Resort is a year-round family owned and operated resort.
We are located on the north shore of Lake Superior in a relatively remote area of Northern Minnesota, about an hour south of the Canadian border. With close to a million acres of state and federal forest adjacent, it is a paradise for those who enjoy playing in the outdoors.
Nearby outdoor activities include:
- Downhill skiing at the Midwest's largest downhill ski area, Lutsen Mountain, is minutes away
- 125 km of XC ski trails out our back door
- Great hiking on nearby 240 mile Superior Hiking Trail
- Sea Kayaking on Lake Superior
- Wilderness paddling in nearby Boundary Waters Canoe Area
- Great lake and stream fishing
- Bike trails
- Nearby 27 stunning hole Superior National Golf Course
- Par-3 golf course / Disk golf
Full-time, year round, part-time, and summer/seasonal employment. Affordable on-site housing available. For more information please call Clair Nalezny, HR Director at (218) 663-6540 or email firstname.lastname@example.org